Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Saturday!!

Day # 20 - Oye... not sure where to begin and I'm not sure I have the time to share all that I am thankful for today.... Here it is in a nutshell....

- I'm thankful that I had some one-on-one time playing a game with Steve while Amaya was napping - cheap and fun entertainment!

- I'm thankful that my classes to receive my certification in spirometry is completed! Even more thankful that I got a 100% on my practical and written exam! Whoo-hoo!!

- I'm thankful for Jenny's courage in sharing her testimony and being an example of a godly woman despite difficult circumstances.

- I'm thankful for my brother who celebrated his 40th birthday yesterday! Mike - you are awesome!

- I'm thankful that after over a year of inconsistent potty training - with the exception of nights - Amaya is DONE!

- I'm thankful that I was able to sleep in past 8 this morning!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!