Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Gone!

I was hoping that I would have a chance to get the remainder of our Easter pictures posted today, but it's just not going to happen. The weekend flew by so quickly and our weekend was packed of activities and with our 7th Anniversary tomorrow... it may not happen for a few days. On Friday, Amaya and I spent 3 hours at the new Children's Musuem here in Rochester... we had Family Fun night and watched Dolphin Tale... then on Saturday, brought my mom and Steve's mom along to do the Showcase of Homes... then church... the date night for the two of us. Sunday... we had the Kick Off Event for the Crohn's and Colitis Walk at the Art Center and then spent the remainder of the evening with my parents. A very full weekend and lots of blogging material for the week... Hope everyone had a great weekend!