Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Two Playdates in One Day!?!?

I'm so excited!!! My cousins, Emily and Brian, arrived yesterday all the way from Colorado last evening to celebrate Thanksgiving. Mommy tried explaining that my Grandma and Grandpa Horning are Emily and Brian's Grandparents too. I'm not quite sure I understand, but it was a little difficult sharing Grandma and Grandpa's time last night. I'm used to having them all to myself, but Mommy says I did a good job sharing. Later this morning, Emily and Brian are coming over to play at my house! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to show them my room and all my toys. Mommy told me that I have to share my toys with them because we love them and when you love someone, you're supposed to share.

AND THEN.... Mommy and Daddy are going on a date with Cooper and Tessa's Mommy and Daddy tonight! Cooper and Tessa's Grandma and Grandpa are going play with us at their house. I'm so EXCITED! Cooper has the coolest toys and he even has this really, really huge ball that I like to play with. AND, I get to see that cute baby Tess again! Someday I want my own baby that's cute like her! I'm a little nervous about meeting their Grandparents and hope they like me.

It's a busy day today and I need to get ready for my company! Have a great day! - Amaya