Friday, November 6, 2009

Last Swimming Class

Last night was my last night of swim class. I invited both of my grandparents to watch all my new tricks and all four of them were able to come! WOW, did I ever feel special!

I've learned to swim on my tummy and on my back - with my mommy's help of course. I've also learned how to get out of the pool and then jump right back in. I can blow bubbles in the water without swallowing too much! One of my favorite things to do is to play with the ball in the water. Mommy puts the ball under the water and then lets go and it "pops" out of the water and I go get it. This game is called, "Popcorn!" I also like playing with the Fun Noodle. Mommy puts it under my arms across my chest and I can float pretty good using it.

After class was finished, each kid got a blue ribbon for completing the class! WOW! My first blue ribbon! Very exciting! Then, all of us went to Culver's for ice cream! It was really fun because I had 2 "Poppas" and 2 "Grandmas" at the same time! I got lots of attention!

I can hardly wait until the next swim class in January! I guess I'll have to practice my tricks in the tub until then or convince Mommy to take me swimming every week.

-Amaya