Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween this year, I dressed up as a ballerina. I love twirling in my little tutu! I remembered my pumpkin from last year and was excited to get a lot of candy!

My classic Amaya smile.

Our first stop was my Great-Grandma and Great Grandpa Struckmann's house. They were really surprised to see us and Great-Grandma gave me a Milky Way bar! I wanted to eat it so bad!!

Next, we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Horning's house. They had a REALLY special treat for me - a chocolate chip cookie from Subway! I had to eat it right away and shared a little with Grandma!

Our last stop of the night was my Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson's house. We were especially lucky to meet my cousins there too!

Here are all of us: Lydia was a tiger, Ben was a knight/warrior, Annika was a vet and Miles was a lion.

Even Uncle Mike dressed up for Halloween! He was pretty funny! (Mommy told me to post this picture especially today since it's his birthday!! Happy Birthday!! At least Mommy didn't post it on facebook...)

Happy Halloween! Next year I'm going to be a fairy - Mommy already picked up my costume on clearance. I can't wait to get more candy and go to more houses! -Amaya