Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve!

When you allow God to write and orchestrate your love story, amazing things are bound to happen. I waited - for what seems like forever - for Steve. I couldn't have chosen a more suited husband than Steve. He was well worth the wait!

I could list a hundred attributes and characteristics that I admire in Steve, but I'll save that for him. But, one of the first things I noticed about Steve was that he was really easy to talk to and he had a great sense of humor - albeit a little strange at times. He continues to make me laugh and "makes anything fun." I'm very thankful for the laughter that he brings to our home and to our families.

Today I celebrate Steve - for who he is and for who he wants to become. Every day I thank God for giving me Steve. Happy Birthday - I love you!