Monday, June 22, 2009

Crazy Week!

We have an exceptionally crazy week this week, but it will be packed full of a lot of fun!

My aunt and uncle are visiting today and tomorrow from Enid, Oklahoma. We haven't seen them in over two years! We're planning on catching up with them tonight at Lydia's T-Ball game and then going over to my parents for dessert. We're not sure what tomorrow will bring - shopping anyone?

Steve's sister and family are also visiting from Longmont, Colorado and will be here all week. We're planning on going to some of the Rochesterfest activities this week and also celebrate Steve's birthday together.

Steve's birthday is on Thursday and we'll be getting together with his parents, grandparents, sister and family. I've already done a test run of his birthday cake. Because I hadn't made it before, I wanted his co-workers to be my guinea pigs (they don't seem to mind either). I made it last week for them and it was gone in 20 minutes! I guess it was a hit! I'll tweak it a little - Steve wants more caramel, less nuts - so it should be really yummy!

On Saturday, we're planning on going to one of Ben's baseball games in Bloomington. We haven't been to one of his games yet, so we're excited to watch him play. He's mostly been playing third base and pitching. Can't wait to cheer him on.

So... that's our week! Pictures to follow....