Monday, June 15, 2009

Facebook

Another addiction... facebook. Where else can you have hundreds of friends, connections, and keep in touch with friends and family so easily?

I joined facebook about a year ago and while the newness has worn off, I still check my friends and family's status updates, updated pictures, blogs, etc. on a regular basis. I've been able to reconnect with friends from elementary school, junior high, high school, college, church, relatives, etc. Instead of feeling so overwhelmed with returning letters, e-mails, phone calls, I can write a simple wall post or catch someone online just to say hi.

I haven't gotten involved with taking quizzes about "Which Strawberry Shortcake character are you?" etc. or the games (although I hear Mafia Wars is highly addictive!) I also haven't updated pictures on facebook because we post quite a few on our blog. So if you haven't joined facebook, join now! Steve and I will be your first friend!

Steve has joined Twitter and I'm not sure if he'll get me hooked to that, but who knows?