Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another year older....

Why is it that when we're teenagers, we do everything possible to look OLDER and then when we ARE older, we do everything possible to look YOUNGER?

With anti-aging and anti-wrinkle cream in hand, I'm going to celebrate my gray hairs and another year full of God's blessings! Seriously, turning 30 wasn't traumatic and I survived, so 31 should be great!

I've had a great day so far... Amaya and I slept in until 7:45am (beats the 4:15 when I have to work)... the scale budged 2 pounds in my favor... my parent's treated me to breakfast at Panera... Amaya and I bought books at Savers... and Steve will be home any minute for lunch. Tonight we're going out to eat with Steve's parents and grandparents to celebrate Steve's mom's birthday (June 6th) and mine. On Sunday, we'll celebrate Steve's birthday and my birthday with my parents and Mike, Arwen, Ben, Annika, Lydia, and Miles.

Let the celebration continue! Thanks for all the birthday greetings!