Monday, February 4, 2013

Christmas

We celebrated Christmas as a family on the 27th while Weston was still in the hospital. Unfortunately, I left my camera at the hospital, so no pictures were taken. All we have are the precious memories of Amaya diving into a big pile of presents - lots of new stuff for her Bitty Baby!

Amaya and Steve were responsible for getting our Christmas tree AND decorating it since I was on bed rest. The picture is a little blurry, but the tree was beautiful. Steve did the lights in about 15 minutes - normally it takes me at least 2 hours since I like a lot of lights. And Amaya did most of the decorating (Steve decorated the tree where she couldn't reach) and both did a fantastic job! I only had to move a few ornaments to get the tree evened out a little.




With my sister and her family visiting from Nebraska, we celebrated Christmas with everyone on the 29th. I brought my camera, but my dad ended up taking pictures, so I'll have to arrange to get them from him to post here at a later date. 

And finally, after getting Weston home from the hospital, we were able to celebrate with Steve's parents. 
Here's a picture of their tree!


Doing a little snooping before the delicious dinner Ruth Ann prepared.


Grandma is a natural snuggling with Weston.


Opening presents...





Weston getting a little snack....


Family pictures