Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged

Over the past couple of weeks, we've been "tagged" in the blog world. We've been asked by other blog readers to post a few oldie but goodie pictures from our picture file folder. We were supposed to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder and also the 5th picture from our 5th folder. I didn't like either picture considering that there were NO PEOPLE in the pictures, so I chose to post two of my favorites instead. After posting the pictures, I'm supposed to "tag" several more people, but this sort of reminds me of chain letters, so I'm stopping it here. I guess I'm just no fun! Anyway, enjoy the blast from the past!

This is taken Christmas 2006. Steve and his mom were comparing double chins!


Classic picture of our nieces and nephews. Top left to right: Jordan, Ben, Joshua. Bottom left to right: Hannah, Lydia, and Annika. This picture was also taken Christmas 2006.