Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby #2?!?

The FAQ - (frequently asked question) of the week is.... "When are you planning for baby #2?" I don't know exactly what happened, but today two of my co-workers - from different areas - asked me about Baby #2. I work in a fairly small area and there are only 3 of us that are in "baby mode." Amaya was born in January of 2008, my co-worker Kari had her baby in April, and my other co-worker Angela had her baby in November. So, for some reason several people think that naturally, it's my turn!

Sorry to disappoint, but Baby #2 is on the back burner for a few years. We have our hands full with Amaya as it is! (Only joking!) We'd like to wait until Steve has finished graduate school and has a job secured. Ideally, I'd like to be home full time and work supplemental - just enough to keep up my license (about 120 hours a year), before Baby #2 makes its appearance. Of course, if God has bigger and better plans, we're all for it!