Monday, December 29, 2008

My Friend Cooper

Cooper's parents invited the three of us over to their house for dinner a week or so ago. It was so much fun seeing Cooper and playing with all of his toys. I tried to be nice and share, but it was SO HARD!! His Exersaucer is so much cooler than mine! His actually comes apart and you can stand by it and play with all the toys.

Cooper's trying to help me figure out how to push the right buttons to make music.


Cooper's daddy didn't want us coming in the kitchen, but we tried pretty hard to figure out how to get past the gate.



Cooper and I exchanged Christmas presents. I love the lift-the-flap, peek-a-boo books, so that's what I got him, AND THAT'S WHAT HE GOT ME!! Great minds think alike!

We can't wait to play together again. We have our first birthdays coming up soon and my mommy and Cooper's mommy might try to plan a big party with all the other babies in our pre-natal class! I love any reason to celebrate!

-Amaya