Thursday, December 18, 2008

Entertaining Today

Today is a very special day because ALL FOUR of my grandparents are coming over for dinner and to play with me! I'm going to be a really good helper for mommy today because she has a lot of work to do. She's making roast with gravy, mashed potatoes (my favorite!), corn, rolls, fruit salad, and "Better than almost anything" Cake. (I wonder if it's better than my Yogurt Melts.) Mommy has to dust and vacuum and do some laundry, too. I'm a little scared of the vacuum, so Daddy may have to do that when he comes home from work so Mommy can hold me. I like all the flashing lights, but I'm a little nervous about the sounds it makes. We're going to get more snow tomorrow, so I hope they don't get snowed in at our house. If they do, I'll share my crib and purple blanket with them.

-Amaya