Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Anticipation

Amaya had done really well at leaving our Christmas tree alone, but this past week has been especially frustrating for me as well as her. As I've put out more presents, her curiosity has been heightened. She likes the little Swedish doll ornaments and frequently pulls them off - along with some needles.

We'll probably take down our tree next weekend and pack away all of the Christmas decorations. I'll be glad to get our house back to normal and remove temptation away from Amaya. There's always a little bit of disappointment that follows as Christmas decorations are put away, goodies disappear, and family returns home. But the memories and laughter make me look forward to next year!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Amaya taken on Christmas Eve at our house.