Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Organizing

I knew December was going to be a busy month full of shopping, baking, and celebrating, so there were a few projects I wanted to get done around the house before the craziness began. We're planning on buying Amaya a play kitchen for her birthday in January, but that means we need to get rid of her changing table and get a larger bookcase for all her books. This also means, that I needed to once again go through her closet and put the clothes she's outgrown and the clothes she can't wear far, far away from her closet to make room for her toys. I'm a little obsessed with my label maker, but it makes it so much easier to clean up when everything is organized.

Both my sister and sister-in-law have been very generous and have loaned us their girl's clothes, so I packed everything away (all the way up to 5T clothes!) and have it stored in our basement level in a closet. This now leaves me plenty of room for the clothes she currently fits in and will start wearing soon.