Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Last night was absolutely wonderful celebrating with our little family of three! Dinner was great, decorating the gingerbread house was super fun and super messy, and opening presents was AWESOME! Steve spoiled me rotten this year and got me a CD, a watch, earrings, a GREEN purse (I've wanted one for a very, very long time!) AND... drum roll please.... a bean necklace from TIFFANY and CO!!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

I'm finishing up my s-l-o-w shift at work and Steve will pick me up and we'll go to the 4:30 Christmas Eve service at our church. Afterwards, we'll head over to Steve's parents for dinner and to celebrate with them! So, so, so excited for them to open their presents!! I love the anticipation and excitement... and watching Amaya get excited! What will she be like when she's older?!?

We'll try to get some pictures posted this weekend, but for now... we hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS celebrating our Lord and Savior!!