Thursday, August 16, 2012

Steve's 40th Birthday - June 25th

Steve's 40th Birthday came and went without a whole lot of excitement... but with a lot of fun! Steve will always be a kid at heart and it's a little hard for me to believe that he's forty.

 

We celebrated with my parents and brother and his family with presents first and cinnamon rolls for his cake!


 Since my parents had just been out west - they found a lot of cool western books for Steve and also an antique ammunition box.


 

My brother Mike has quite the sense of humor and since he's experienced 40 himself, he put together a little "Survival Kit" for Steve as he enters the next decade.


A bottle of energy pills....


... wrist supports....


... soothing oatmeal bath treatment...


 ... and Chest Rub... (my thoughts exactly, Miss Amaya!)


 Steve's special request for his "birthday cake" was my mom's cinnamon rolls! I think he may have started a trend because there are several members of our family that want these instead of cake for their birthday!



Happy 40th Birthday Steve! Love you!