Sunday, August 12, 2012

Miniature Golfing

One of the things I have enjoyed most about this summer is our relaxed and carefree schedule. I think our family is in for a shock when fall arrives and activities start up again. It's challenging to protect our schedule from becoming so overwhelming busy, but it's a high priority for Steve and myself to build margin in our lives. 

This summer, it's been difficult to be outside with the stifling heat, but on this gorgeous day, we invited Steve's parents to go miniature golfing with us. Little did we know, this was Lowell's first time miniature golfing - and he did a great job too!



 Amaya's technique has improved since last year too. She still gets a little frustrated and "helps" the ball into the hole, when she can't hit it right in, but she's getting there.



 


 

 A meeting of the minds... discussing the best way to angle the ball...



It was a difficult hole...



 I couldn't resist getting a picture of some flowers... this girl LOVES flowers!


 And I love my in-laws too! Thanks for the wonderful evening!