Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Stockings

Christmas morning, we woke Amaya up and she crawled into bed with us to open up our stockings. She's usually pretty good about waking up, but this morning she was especially excited! Steve's stocking is the one with the moose, Amaya's is the one with the two gingerbread men, and mine is the red one with two green hearts.

Amaya posing with her stocking.

The first gift she opened were skittles - one of her favorite kinds of candy.


She also got a Hello Kitty necklace.


Amaya's very own chapstick (so she doesn't have to borrow mine anymore!)


Purple nail polish!


A kids worship CD.


When she opened this gift, Amaya said, "I hope it's new clothes!"


In Steve's stocking, Amaya and I gave him a bottle of Dr. Pepper, tons of candy, and a Vikings t-shirt.

In my stocking, I had a purple cell phone case!!! (Our Christmas presents to each other were new cell phones... we both wanted an upgrade... and Steve picked out an iPhone for me!)


After opening stockings we got ready to go to my parent's church and then headed over there for the remainder of the day waiting for Dan and Carol to arrive from Nebraska. I'm not happy with the pictures we took from Christmas, so I need to get a CD of the ones my dad took, but hopefully I'll get those up on the blog soon.