Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Amaya's First Sleep-Over

Since the Springer's are here for the next week, my parents usually have the grandkids sleep-over a couple nights. Tonight the older kids- Joshua, Ben, Jordan, Annika, Hannah, and Lydia planned to spend the night and Amaya really wanted to spend the night too! She admires her older girl cousins and wants to play with them and their American Girl dolls-basically anything they do, she wants to do. She spent the weekend at my parents while Steve and I went to the Black Hills in October for a wedding, so she's pretty comfortable being over there... I was just worried about her falling asleep. The older girls were so sweet and went to "bed" with Amaya until she was almost asleep. This little girl is growing up too fast!!! Amaya was sawing logs when I left my parents, so let's just hope my mom can get a good nights sleep!