Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busy, Busy Week!

It's me again, Amaya. Mommy's been super busy working on a HUGE puzzle every free moment that she's not playing me or spending time with Daddy, so she hasn't had time to update. But, I've got a few free minutes and I have so much to share!!

On Thursday, Mommy and Daddy both didn't have to work, so we took a trip up the cities to Mall of America! I was so excited and even more excited when I saw a HUGE statue of Dora, Boots, and Diego at the Nickelodeon amusement park! And even better, Daddy bought me a stuffed animal of Boots - he's so cute!!

Later that evening, I started my swimming class through Community Education. The best part is that my friend Cooper is in the class with me!! None of my other friends from the previous swimming class were there, but having Cooper with me is AWESOME! The two of us really like splashing our mommies! I remembered a lot and the teacher asked if I'd help her demonstrate how to float on my back! Mommy was really surprised that I let someone else hold me in the water, but it was a piece of cake! I can't wait until next week!

On Friday morning, I got to go over to my cousin' house for a playdate! I had a blast playing in their fort that Ben made! And Lydia even dressed me up in some of their play clothes. I had so much fun playing with Ben, Annika, Lydia, and Miles!!

On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy both had to work super early, so my Grandma Horning woke me up! I like Grandma waking me up much better than Mommy and Daddy! And the best part was that Grandma played with me the WHOLE DAY! We played with my babies and put different clothes on them, played with my kitchen, played doctor, etc. It was so much fun having her all to myself!

Today, I get to go to my Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson's house while Mommy and Daddy are working. I haven't been to their house in a LOOOONG time! I've been going through Grandma and Grandpa withdrawal! I've missed them so much!

As you can see... it's been an awesome week!!