Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dreaming of Dora

Around 7:30am this morning, Amaya was crying and I wasn't quite ready to get out of bed. I brought her into bed with me and we just snuggled until we both fell asleep again. I woke up to her saying, "Dora cups today." She was still sleeping too! I asked her some more questions to see if she would continue to talk to me in her sleep, but she didn't do it again. Oh, well...

It's non-stop Dora and birthday talk around here lately. Yesterday, we went to the party store to pick up Dora plates, Dora napkins, Dora cups, etc. No wonder she was talking about Dora in her sleep! Tonight I'm doing a trial run of her cake so in case it doesn't turn out, I can order her a Dora Cake.

She's soooo excited about her birthday. We only hear, "my birthday coming up" 10-12 times a day! I'm excited too, so I really can't blame her!