Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Celebrating Grandpa's Birthday

Yesterday was my Grandpa Gustafson's birthday, but we celebrated on Sunday. I cried when Mommy and Daddy took down the Christmas tree and I'm disappointed that my birthday is over... so, I was really looking forward to celebrate Grandpa's birthday! He even let Miles and I help open up presents!

My Grandpa is very special to me. He and Grandma take care of me when my Mommy and Daddy have to go to work. He loves to read books to me, play with Mr. Potato head with me, take me for walks when the weather is nice, and lets me play in with his trains. I love spending time with him and I always ask to pray for him every night! Happy Birthday Poppa! I love you!

Here's a picture of Grandpa and Grandma with Annika, Ben, me, Lydia, and Miles.

Ben lighting the candles.

Grandpa, Miles, and me wanting cake!!

Loving the cake as usual!

Opening up Presents!!!