Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures of Grandpa Gustafson's Birthday

I'm finally catching up! Here are some pictures of Grandpa Gustafson's birthday party on the 25th of January.

Once again, Lydia helps distribute and open Grandpa's presents. I think she's practicing for her birthday coming up in March! She'll be six years old! Amazing how quickly the time goes.


Grandma Gustafson, Amaya, Ben, Miles, Lydia, Annika, and Grandpa Gustafson. (After this picture, Grandma put Amaya down on the floor and took her first steps towards Steve.)


I kid you not, this is now my favorite cake ever (my favorite was German chocolate)! Chocolate cake with Oreos on the side, cream cheese based frosting, and chocolate shavings on top. Absolutely delicious!


Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson. Celebrating 62 years of life!


Lydia. What can I say? The girl absolutely makes me laugh! You are the quite the fashionista!