Thursday, February 19, 2009

30 1/2 Year Check Up

Yesterday was my annual physical - soon to be every 2 year physical! Yahoo! I'm an advocate for preventative health maintenance, so if you haven't gotten your physical, mammogram, etc. - please do it now!

We've recently switched Family Medicine doctors (not by our choice), and I absolutely LOVE HER! If anyone needs a referral, I'm more than happy to oblige. I was impressed with her at Amaya's 12 month well baby visit and I was even more impressed with her at my physical. It helped that I was her last appointment of the day, so we had more time to chat. :-)And not to be stereotypical, but it's going to be nice having a female physician for all of the womanly issues.

Here are my current stats:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Seriously, are you kidding me?!? Let's just say I'm beating Amaya and am above the 5th percentile. :-)
Blood Pressure: 108/64
Pulse: 64