Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday AGAIN!

Mommy says that January is a very busy month full of celebrations and today we're celebrating my Grandpa Gustafson's birthday. (It's also my mommy's cousin Brenda's birthday too! Happy Birthday Brenda!)

After my nap today, we're all going over to my Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate. Grandma is making roast beef - one of my mommy and daddy's favorite meals. I can't quite chew the meat very well, but I try. Then, we'll have cake and ice cream. I had one candle on my birthday cake - I wonder how many candles will be on Grandpa's cake? Then, Grandpa will open presents. I wonder what Grandpa will get? He likes trains and books. Maybe he'll get a lift-the-flap train book! That would be perfect! He also likes sweets, so maybe he might get some Yogurt Melts. We should have a great time!

Happy Birthday Grandpa! I love you!

-Amaya