Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Our work unit has been unusually slow the past few months - whether that's related to the holidays or the economy, we'll never know. Anyway, I already work in two different areas and today I started orienting to the dermatology surgery unit. My primary role in helping the derm surgery area is to do suture removals and wound checks. What I enjoy about being in two areas and now THREE, is that the day goes by quickly. If it's slow in the ultraviolet light room, I can help do a tar smear or wrap someone in wet dressings, or remove sutures! Today the time absolutely FLEW! Usually, I'll have time to e-mail or blog during a break, but today there was no time for a break! I love it when I look at the clock and it's 2:30pm - that means I get to go home! See ya later!

-Jan