Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The End of Busyness

I'm almost done with my undergraduate program at Crossroads College - I have one more CLEP test on Thursday night - after that I'm finished. My internship is finished June 30th.

I'm looking forward to the months of July and August. My internship will be over, school will be done, so the only thing I'll be doing is working at my day job - Mayo Clinic - and hanging out with my wife and daughter and extended family.

I have been going to school non-stop since the fall of 2005. It will be nice to have a break before grad school starts in the fall. I know that my wife and daughter miss me very much when I am gone, and lately it seems like I have been gone all the time.

My family is my highest priority, and I intend to spend as much time with them as possible over the next couple of months.
-Steve