Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Almost done with school! (For now...)

I turned in my resignation letter for my internship (it was also a paid part-time position) yesterday. I also completed the first of two CLEP tests that are needed to meet the 120-credit requirement for graduation.

You are probably thinking - didn't Steve already graduate? Well, yes and no. I participated in the Honors Convocation and Commencement, but technically I didn't have enough credits to graduate. Instead of making me wait to graduate until May of 2009, it was decided that I could graduate this year, even though I hadn't "officially" completed all the requirements.

I am required to turn in a completed transcript with degree posted to Bethel by the 26th of June to be accepted into their grad program without provisions. I have sent the required fee to hold my spot in the cohort, and have been notified about orientation... so it seems that I'm all set!
-Steve