Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Furniture

Our new bedroom furniture for Steve, me, and Amaya arrived this afternoon. We absolutely love it and I'll post pictures as soon as we get the whirlwind of a mess back in order. In the process of re-organizing, I found some old completed cross-stitch pictures I had done and some books that I borrowed a long, long, long time ago. Our room will most certainly get put back together a lot quicker than Amaya's. I want to go through all her books and toys and put away all her "baby" stuff. Somehow the project is turning out to be a rather large one. And with her new furniture, we have to find room to put her kitchen set and little purple checkered chair. It'll all come together, it's just taking longer than I wanted. Anyway, break time is over - back to work!