Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swimming and Picnic with the Hulls

I begged and pleaded with Mommy to let me tell you all about our 4th of July weekend! There's so much to tell! First, on Saturday we decided to go on a trip to Lanesboro to have lunch and do a little shopping. Grandma and Grandpa Horning couldn't go with us and I was a little disappointed. BUT - while we were eating lunch, Mommy spotted my other Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson coming into the restaurant! I was so excited!! We ended up getting to spend the rest of the afternoon with them shopping and getting ICE CREAM! What a fun surprise running into my grandparents!!

Our evening was spent with my friends Cooper and Tess! The weather was warm and sunny, so Cooper's mommy told me to bring my swimsuit! Cooper loves the water as much as I do!

Aren't I cute?

Tessa loves the water too! Isn't she cute?

I had an accident and didn't quite make it to the bathroom, so Mommy stripped me down. Here's a picture of the three of us.

After we got worn out from swimming, we went down to Cooper's playground. It's super cool with so many things to do and it was HUGE! I really liked the monkey bars, but needed a little help from Daddy.

Tessa really liked to ride in the swing too!

Mommy thinks that maybe I'll be a rock climber someday... I think so too!

Cooper's playground even had a sandbox! I would have played with him, but I don't like getting sand in my sandals.

Back to the monkey bars! I love to swing from them!

Cooper's heading up to the slide... Mommy wasn't fast enough to get a picture of him going down!

This picture of Cooper cracks me up! The swing is just as much fun as it looks!

After we played, it was time to EAT! We were hungry! Cooper and Tessa's daddy made hot dogs on the grill and we had beans, fruit salad, and CHEETOS! I love CHEETOS!

Cooper learned how to pedal a couple of weeks ago, so he was going to teach me how to do it. I practiced and practiced, but still couldn't quite get it.

I'll keep trying....

After we played outside, Cooper and Tessa's mommy made this really yummy blueberry and walnut cake with ice cream. I might have to ask my mommy to make it for me soon! I really didn't want to leave because we were having so much fun, but Mommy said I needed to sleep good because we were going to see my Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson the next day.

Tomorrow, I'll get the pictures posted from our 4th of July celebration!