Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July Pictures

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July! I certainly did!


Mommy started out the day by making homemade waffles with blueberries and strawberry syrup. She forgot to get whipped cream to make the waffles red, white, and blue, but I still think they were beautiful!


Here's a picture of our flag - we have it up all the time, except if it's winter.


After church, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson's house to celebrate.

Mommy took a whole bunch of pictures outside while we were waiting for Daddy and Grandpa to come back with the pizza. We thought about doing a picnic, but the weather wasn't the greatest.

Me and my Grandma


Here's a sampling of Mommy's pictures of me with Grandma's flags.


Since it had been raining off and on for most of the day, they had to postpone the fireworks until the following evening. I was a little disappointed.

But, then Grandma said we could watch some fireworks on TV! I was pretty excited and liked to dance to the music. On the way home from Grandma and Grandpa's house, we were able to see some fireworks in the neighborhood. Maybe it was a good thing the fireworks were canceled, because I thought they were too loud! We'll try it next year!

Happy 4th of July!