Monday, July 5, 2010

Summertime!

This is what summer is all about - warm weather, family, and lots of laughs!









We've gone to a couple of Lydia and Annika's soccer games this summer and now Amaya wants to learn to play soccer - and baseball like Ben - and diving like Annika... Anything that the big kids do, she wants to do too!



Steve's parents gave me a rhubarb plant for Mother's Day and after I got it planted it looked a little lonely so I bought another one. Just in a few months, they've exploded in growth!


These are the flowers that Amaya and I planted at the end of May - it was either planting the flowers or the silly whirlybird seeds from our tree that gave me hives or maybe it was just a fluke... Anyway, we are still enjoying them!


Amaya was really excited to help me plant the flowers. We went to Home Depot and Sargeant's and got a large variety. Her favorite ones are the yellow Begonias - and they just might be my favorite too!


I still can't believe that it's already July... We're hoping that we can squeeze in as much fun as we can before our schedule gets crazy in the fall. Hope everyone is having a great summer!