Monday, October 15, 2012

99 Days and Counting...

We're in the double digits - I hope! Every time I feel Weston kick, I get more and more excited to meet this little guy. I've never been a patient person, so why start now? I just want him in my arms now!

I had an appointment on Friday and Weston is right on track - weighing in at about 2 pounds, 9 inches long - about the size of an eggplant. My blood pressure is doing well this go around as well as my weight - down a pound from my pre-pregnancy weight and down 3 pounds since my appointment in August. I'm hungry all the time - craving lots of milk and apple crisp right now! And I was reassured, that as long as Weston is growing it's just fine for me to maintain my weight. 

My next appointment is in 2 weeks for the glucose tolerance test. I passed just fine with Amaya, so I'm not too concerned about it. Then I'll see my OB in another 2 weeks after that. Time seems to be going a little faster now as the appointments become closer and closer together.

My shingles have essentially resolved and the pain is nearly gone. Every so often I get a twinge of feeling uncomfortable, but nothing that requires medication. Thank you again to everyone for praying.