Friday, April 15, 2011

My Newest Obsession

I love reading blogs... but even more so, I love reading blogs that have amazing recipes and step by step pictures. I'm not even sure how I came across this blog - probably from a blog of a blog of a blog - but regardless - my new obsession is "The Picky Palate" Blog. http://picky-palate.com/ Every recipe looks so delicious and quite possibly something that our whole family would enjoy. Amaya is a little pickier than I would like her to be, although to give her a little credit... she has learned to like pineapple, cantaloupe, lima beans, and clams! Anyway, I love this blog because the recipes look incredible, easy, and kid-friendly. And have you looked at the pictures - they are BEAUTIFUL!! I love the step-by-step directions in pictures! (I'm a very visual learner, so cook-books that don't include pictures are not my thing.) Better yet, each recipe is her own creation! That amazes me! Sure, I take liberty and tweak various recipes, but to come up with something on my own - amazing! Check it out! I'm sure you'll find something to eat for dinner tonight!