Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Meatball Success!

One of the first recipes I was excited to experiment with on my latest favorite blog, "The Picky Palate" was Mozzarella Stuffed Homemade Meatballs. Sorry Mom, but Steve liked these meatballs even more than your recipe for Amish Meatballs, which is saying A LOT because he devours the Amish Meatballs. Anyway, it was a piece of cake to make - I left out the tabasco sauce and used fresh mozzarella pearls instead of balls - and they were absolutely awesome. Even Amaya - the pickiest palate in our family - INHALED them! I served them with pasta and a Caesar Salad, however I'm the only one that eats salad, but it was an overall easy meal to put together and the results were phenomenal. Can't wait to try another recipe! Here's the link to the recipe: Mozzarella-stuffed Homemade Meatballs.