Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MN Zoo with Grandma and Great Aunt Janet

One of my very favorite places to go is the ZOO and this time I got to take two of my favorite people - my Grandma Horning and my Great Aunt Janet all the way from Arkansas! This was the first time my Great Aunt Janet has been to the Minnesota Zoo, so I showed her all of my favorite things!

All of the animals were pretty lively and putting on a great show for all of us. Here is a picture of the wolverines wrestling in the water.


Here's a picture of all us - except Mommy...

We've gone to the zoo several times already this summer and the tigers have always been hiding. But, they decided to show up to see Great Aunt Janet! The tigers are Daddy's favorite and I liked them too!

My favorite animals this time were the bears! I saw a lot of bears in South Dakota, but these bears were HUGE! One of the bears decided to put on a show for us and he slipped into the water and was right at the glass swimming in the water! Mommy wished she had our video camera, but we only got this one picture.

We spent most of the afternoon at the zoo and even though I was tired, I didn't want to miss out on any of the fun. I ended up fall asleep as soon as we left the zoo. Daddy must have worn out Mommy, Aunt Janet, and Grandma too, because they fell asleep too.

Just a couple days ago, I showed Mommy one of my bear figurines and said, "Zoo? Janet? Plane." I miss you Great Aunt Janet! Come visit soon, otherwise, I'm going to have to convince Mommy and Daddy to come visit you!

-Amaya