Saturday, May 2, 2009

My First May Day Basket

HAPPY MAY! After my daddy picked me up from Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson's house yesterday, there was a package for me on the front step. In the bag was a package of Gerber fruit snacks and an apple cinnamon granola bar and the bag said, "HAPPY MAY DAY!" I was so excited to try the new snacks! My mommy only buys Gerber Puffs and on special occasions Yogurt Melts because they cost too much money. I'm hoping to convince my mommy to buy some of the granola bars at the store because they were so yummy! We've been trying to figure out who dropped it off... we think it was one of the neighbors with three kids - one of the kids is a few months older than me. I only wish I could have caught them dropping it off, so I could thank them in person. Anyway, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

-Amaya