Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Climbing Stairs and Hide-and-Seek!

I've broken my record! I shocked Mommy today and climbed all 20 of our stairs! I started out in the basement after watching Baby Einstein World Animals, and worked my way all the way to the top! Yay me! I was panting pretty hard when I reached the top, but it was worth it. I wanted to go back down the stairs, but Mommy wouldn't let me (maybe tomorrow).

Mommy also taught me a new game: Hide-and-Seek! To play Hide-and-Seek, Mommy gets down on her hands and knees just like I do and hides behind the bed, or behind the couch, or in the bathroom and I crawl after her to find her. After I find her, then I crawl away and she comes and chases after me! I giggle so much that I get the hiccups A LOT! I haven't figured out how to hide yet, but I will! Mommy told me that she LOVES to play Hide-and-Seek and that this game is also a favorite of a lot of my cousins. Maybe when they come to visit for the holidays, they will play with me.

--Amaya