Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas is Over....

We finally got our Christmas tree taken down and the house back to normal. No matter how late we keep our tree up, it's always a downer to take it down. If I had my way, we'd have a Christmas tree up year round! So much hard work of putting on all the lights... placing each ornament "just so"... admiring the tree's beauty... Sigh... I miss our tree. I miss the sparkling lights... the fragance... however, I can say that I DON'T miss the needles. Family returned home... cookies are long gone... activities have restarted... I'm back at work... it's time to move on... Why can't it be Christmas every day? Fortunately, we've got a special little girl's birthday right around the corner - something to look forward to - and I've got to get planning!