Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Amaya Visits Me at Work

While I'm working on a teaching guideline for nurses at work, I hear, "See Mama! See Mama! Where's Mama?" Soon I hear the little pitter pats of her feet galloping down the hallway in her pink jelly/croc shoes. It's my little girl coming to visit me at work!

I love when Steve and Amaya come and visit me. It breaks up the day and makes me look forward to come home even more! And of course, I LOVE showing her off! One of my friends made Toffee Brownies and Cupcakes with white frosting and green sprinkles and brought them to work, so she gave Amaya a cupcake and a DORA sticker!! (By the way... how did I miss that it was St. Patrick's Day today?) Amaya's eyes got REALLY big when she saw the cupcake! I wonder how much she'll eat at lunch today knowing that she's got a cupcake to eat for dessert!

Anyway, back to the grind...