Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!

Today is my Mommy and Daddy's 4th wedding anniversary. I'm not exactly sure what this means, except that I get to play with my Grandma and Grandpa Horning tonight! I love it when they come over because it usually means that I get spoiled. Grandparents are great, aren't they?

Mommy is busy getting ready for our trip to Nebraska, so that's why I'm blogging today. I'm so excited to meet Hope and to play with Joshua, Jordan, and Hannah. My cousin Hannah, just had a birthday - on Easter - so she'll get to open up a present from us and Hope gets to open up a present too, but maybe I can help her. Mommy and I went shopping a couple weeks ago for Hope and got to pick out all sorts of my favorite things!

We've been spending a lot of time outside with the weather being so nice. The only problem is that I don't want to come back inside. Mommy is washing my coat for the second time this week. I like to play in the dirt and the grass, so I get a little dirty. I'm hoping that in between packing, doing laundry, washing dishes, and wrapping presents, Mommy and I can go outside today.

Mommy and Daddy got a sad e-mail this week. Our neighbor, Esther - the one who lived across the street and made the best chocolate chip cookies ever - died on Monday. Mommy and Daddy knew that she was very sick, but it still came as a shock.

Well, I should go help Mommy fold some laundry and help pack some of my toys and books. Bye-bye - Amaya