Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Fun in the Leaves

When I was little, I remember making "leaf houses." I'd rake the leaves and make different rooms and I'd also make "stew." I would mix water, dirt, sticks, leaves, rocks - anything I could find outside to make this delicious stew. Dinner anyone?

Anyway, yesterday was absolutely beautiful outside - mid 60s and sunny! Amaya and I went outside and played in the leaves (and we have A LOT of them). We didn't make a leaf house or any stew, but we sure had a blast. Enjoy the pictures!

While she had a little difficulty crawling in the leaves at first, she figured it out.

It was really windy, and the leaves kept flying on her face - I love this picture!

Once she found the fence, she wanted to stand and play there the rest of our time outside.

Amaya discovered that she still doesn't like the taste of leaves. (After eating this one, she didn't eat anymore - lesson learned!)

Our little pumpkin... Have a Happy Halloween!