Monday, October 20, 2008

The Best Husband Ever

Yesterday, Steve and I were watching the movie, "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days." At one point during the movie, Kate Hudson's character receives 100 white roses from her love interest -Matthew McConaughey. The card says, "100 times more beautiful than 100 roses." I told Steve that it had been awhile since I had gotten flowers.

This afternoon, while my co-worker and I were anxiously awaiting the possible arrival of JCAHO (the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations), someone comes in the door and asks for Jan Gatzke. Egads! Does JCAHO need to question me personally?!? NOPE! My ever so thoughtful husband, sent me a dozen red roses and a cute teddy bear!! What a surprise! Today I am the envy of all my co-workers! Thanks Steve! You are the greatest - love you!