Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Name Change?

I was just getting used to the name Amaya, but now my mommy and daddy are calling me "Amaya NO!" I can't quite figure it out. I just started crawling and pulling myself up on the furniture and everyone was pretty excited about it. "Good job Amaya!" "You can do it!" "Come and get me!" "Way to go!" " Do it again!" But, last night when I was trying to crawl in the tub and pull myself to stand up, Mommy kept saying over and over, "Amaya NO!" See why I'm confused? Then this morning, when Mommy was making the bed, I grabbed on the comforter and tried pulling myself up. Again with the "Amaya NO!" I don't understand why she doesn't want me to practice my new skills. I've been discovering all sorts of new things. I don't like the taste of green leaves (Mommy had to move the plant away.) I've learned that Mommy needs to vacuum more. I've discovered that it hurts when you close the bathroom cupboards on your fingers. So from now on despite all these new discoveries and talents, I guess I'll have to get used to the name "Amaya NO." You'd think that I would get some say in the matter about changing my name. Oh well... Gotta run - I've got some cords that I want to chew on!

-- Amaya NO