Sunday, November 6, 2011

Snow Coming?

When Steve checked the weather forecast this morning and said that there is a chance of snow this week, I almost didn't believe him. Really? Snow already? Although, there's another part of me - the part that's refusing to pull out our winter coats - that is somewhat surprised we haven't had any snow yet considering how cold it's been. Anyway, I decided I'd better get our fall pictures blogged before the snow comes!

Every year, I'm always surprised at how many leaves we have! I shouldn't be though - we have two big trees and usually get all of our neighbors leaves! This year Amaya had her own rake to help Steve with the leaves.


Steve already accruing a rather large pile.

It's hard for a little girl to wait until all the leaves are raked up before jumping in. So, she scootered around our cul-de-sac while waiting. (Our wonderful neighbors across the street have a little girl a few years older and gave Amaya her old scooter and helmet! It was very sweet and very generous of her!)

Finally!

Away she goes!

Where did she go?!?

Amaya is hoping that in a few short weeks, she'll have enough snow to run and jump in!