Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bunny's Coconut Cake!

Have I mentioned how much I love my co-workers? If not... I LOVE MY CO-WORKERS! Friday is my birthday and I generally ask for the day of my birthday off from work. There's nothing worse than celebrating your birthday if you get a crummy nursing assignment, difficult patients, or worse yet, have to float to a different unit where you don't know a single soul! Anyway, I'm off the remainder of the week and my co-workers surprised me with the Canadian Honker's famous Bunny's Coconut Cake - one of my absolute favorites! And during our staff meeting this morning, much to my embarrassment and utter humiliation, they sang "Happy Birthday!" They are an awesome group of women to work with and maybe next year, I'll change my mind and decide to work on my birthday...